Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby card

Happy Sunday! I hope every one is having a wonderful day! I wish I had time to update every day but I have been so busy! I don't know how some of you do it! Anyway, I started a card last night and finished it this afternoon. I need a card to give to a friend who is going to have a baby girl next month! So exciting! I have been scrapbooking for 3 boys so it is really neat to be able to use pretty papers with PINK!! I still want to put the baby's name on the front of the card but my printer is out of ink. Gotta go get some tomorrow! Here it is.
Supplies: the papers are Cloud 9 Design, ribbon from my stash, Penny Black stamp, Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits, and a little bit of stickles on the flowers and butterfly.
Ya'll have a great day! Hopefully I can update more often this week!

1 comment:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Adorable card! Love the papers,simplicity, cute image and the perfect ribbon!